Our client is currently looking for a Fee Earner to join their Cheshire based firm.
Role will include proactive management of a caseload up to 300 personal injury claims after submission of the CNF onto the portal through to Stage 2 and 3.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to,
- Management of the claims, progressing to settlement or Litigation as quickly as possible
- Providing the highest standard of client care and recognising the importance of this to the claim, the client’s recovery, and our business ethos
- Developing understanding of the entire claims process relating to insurers, vehicle repairs, accident management, Police involvement, treatment providers, etc
- Proactive management of ‘paperless’ caseload using the Eclipse Proclaim system
- Ensure file issues/delays are escalated to Team Leader
- Ensure dropped out cases are referred to Team Leader
- Seek the guidance of the Team Leader, when required.
- Cover a shift rota pattern for evening work, when required
- Represent the firm in a professional manner in all dealings with both internal and external parties
Successful candidate must have,
- Excellent level of communication skills for written (particularly email), telephone and personal communication
- High level of attention to detail and ability to input and interpret data accurately
- Knowledge of Civil Procedure Rules pre-action personal injury protocol and MoJ low-value claims process
- Knowledge of quantum for personal injury claims
- Experience of managing your own caseload of personal injury claims for a law firm or insurer
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd (www.acs-recruitment.co.uk)are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels