ACS are looking for a Fee Earner for an established firm on the Wirral.
- Head up either a team of 2 or 3 (depending upon level of caseload and responsibilities) with 1 or 2 Conveyancing Assistants
- Deal with all aspects of a Conveyancing transaction and delegate accordingly to their Assistant(s)
- Ensure that matters for which responsible are run efficiently
- Carry out invoicing and credit control on matters for which has responsibility
- Act honestly and diligently and at all times abide by the relevant professional codes of conduct that may from time to time be in force.
- Deal with a mixed caseload of Freehold/Leasehold/New Build/Share Ownership/Help to Buy sale and purchase transactions.
- Provide a high quality of service and work
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.