Family Cost Draftsman/Costs Lawyer
We are recruiting for a Family Cost Draftsman/Costs Lawyer with 3 years PQE for a Costs firm in Cheshire.
Dealing with mostly child care cases but all other aspects of family law to include:
- Preparing CCMS Claims for the Solicitor to bulk upload to the LAA for assessment.
- Preparing Claim1A Forms for old style certificates.
- Preparing Bills of Costs for matters which either escape the fixed fee (or for when FAS does not apply) for assessment by the Court.
- Preparing Claims for Post Assessment Costs.
- Also preparing Claims and Bills in respect of Civil Legal Aid and Inter Parties Legal Aid Bills.
Full time permanent role.
Salary dependent on experience
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.