We are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant for an established firm of solicitors.
You will working directly for my client on their main site based in Warrington.
You will be providing effective maintenance support ensuring the general appearance and operation of the site is maintained to a high standard.
Your duties will include:
- General building maintenance – basic plumbing, lamp changes, first line joinery (minor repairs), painting, decorating.
- Report emergencies in case of faults with gas, electrical and water supply to Technical Services and contractors.
- Carry general grounds maintenance.
- Monitor stock levels of building consumable items – light bulbs/tubes etc.
- File Management
Skills & Experience:
- Security consciousness
- Good knowledge of basic electrical works
- Good knowledge of basic carpentry
- Being highly observant
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good time management
- Ability to follow instructions
- Health & Safety
- IT Skills
A full clean driving licence is necessary for this role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.