Equity Release Fee Earner
Our clients Equity Release department is looking to recruit additional fee earners to join its established and successful team.
The ideal candidates will have conveyancing experience, previous knowledge of the remortgage/equity release market and will run their own caseload from mortgage offer to completion.
Responsibilities will include:
• Prioritising work to ensure service level expectations are met for Introducers
• Reviewing Property titles and problem solving
• Preparing Epitome of title for unregistered properties
• Preparation of Transfer of title documents
• Reporting to the client on mortgage offers
• Providing a fair, safe and efficient service to all clients
• Accurately recording information onto the case management system
• Coordinating client home visit appointments for our field based solicitors
• Dealing with enquiries from clients
• Liaising with lenders solicitors
• Preparation of completion statements/dealing with completions
Successful applicants will be professional and have an outgoing personality and a proven track record of delivering high quality customer service.
Candidates must be extremely well organised and be able to manage their workload efficiently. It is essential that you are able to build a rapport and provide empathy to clients whilst maintaining a professional manner.
As well as being customer focused, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation.
Excellent PC/keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm) are essential.
Fore more information on this role, please contact [email protected]