ACS are looking for an Employment Solicitor with minimum 3 years PQE for a law firm in Liverpool City Centre.
Duties will include, but not be limited to
- To manage caseload efficiently with minimal supervision and to process all tasks as delegated to you
- Use of the case management system wherever appropriate to maximise cost efficiency
- Utilise negotiation and communication skills to proactively settle/assist in the settlement of cases to the satisfaction of the client whilst further developing client base and departmental profile
- Understand the role in the context of the practice and proactively seek to increase contribution via the allocation of work
- To progress cases to an effective and satisfactory conclusion for clients
- Action all cases in line with practice standards and protocols
- Analyse risk and utilise commercial knowledge and understanding to develop sound judgement in order to justify decisions in the management of cases
- Prioritise and organise work efficiently and effectively to ensure deadlines are met
- Work flexibly in adjusting to changes in priority of workload as dictated by the practice
- Interpret financial information to monitor your own performance against agreed targets ensuring there’s an ability to explain any differential
- Pro-actively support the ongoing development of department colleagues
- Essential previous experience of claimant and respondent contentious and non-contentious work, advisory and corporate support.
- Previous operational experience of Proclaim an advantage with good operational IT skills
- To work closely with the Commercial team in terms of business development and cross referrals
- Knowledge and understanding of Regulation
- High level proficiency in written and spoken English, including a confident telephone manner
- Evidenced experience of proceedings in court, appeals and tribunals, TUPE, drafting contracts and handbooks.
- Good team spirit with flexibility and passion to achieve quality, continually develop and improve efficiency.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]