EL/PL Solicitor/Fee Earner
ACS are looking for an EL/PL Solicitor or Fee Earner to join the Manchester office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to work within a small team of Fee Earners, whilst handling a full caseload of EL/PL Fast Track Litigated and Pre-Litigated matters.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Timely and accurate maintenance of all case management, billing and management information systems to ensure completeness of records and aid business decision making
- Undertaking periodic reviews of files in line with Client requirements
- Dealing with correspondence and telephone calls
- Undertake discussions and negotiations with Insured, Insurer and Third Party Solicitors to pursue the rapid and appropriate settlement of cases and the apportionment of costs
- Allocate funds to the appropriate client accounts as per agreed procedures
- Provide written updates by email or letter to clients detailing case activity to ensure that they receive up to date and accurate information about progress when requested
- Undertake Court Telephone Hearings to ensure progress is maximised and all actions have been undertaken to bring the case to settlement
- Updating reports
- Delegation of tasks where available and appropriate to other members of the team and assistants
- Meeting agreed performance targets
- To ensure compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2011
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]