Document Production Team Supervisor
ACS are recruiting for a Document Processing Team Supervisor for a legal firm in Merseyside.
Working within our Document Processing Team (DPT), our DPT Supervisor will play a valuable part in contributing to the first-class service provided by the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure that all required KPIs are met
- To be responsible for managing the stationery supplies and submitting orders to replenish stock as required
- To be responsible for ensuring that the franking machine is in sufficient credit at all times to support the outgoing postal costs
- To ensure delivery of all of the required services in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators
- To be responsible for the supervision and support of the DPT Associates to ensure delivery of the required services within agreed SLAs
- Creation and delivery of Management Information to evidence performance against KPI’s
- To be responsible for effective defect management and document recovery from archive as appropriate, identifying trends and issues and assisting in the development of appropriate processes and practices to address defects
- To be responsible for any oversights and the improvement of each of the processes
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent people skills, and the ability to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
Knowledge and Abilities
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines and timescales
- Good communicator
- Ability to delegate tasks
- Data Input experience
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Experience in a functional digital scanning environment
The main purpose of this role is to provide effective supervision and support in the handling of all documentation received in, processed by and sent out from the business and will have responsibility for the delivery of the services required to specific Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) by the DPT Associates to ensure that all internal SLA’s are maintained.
The role requires oversight of the end to end document handling processes and may involve working and managing resource to support the business during hours outside of the regular office opening hours to support the incoming and outgoing mail services.
A Conveyancing background would be advantageous.
Shifts may run for 7.5 hours each day with start times ranging from 06:00 to 08:30 and finish times from 15:30 to 17:00.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]