We are recruiting for a Document Production Operator for the Property department of a firm in Liverpool.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• Have a creative understanding and be able to use this knowledge to assist in the delivery of artwork solutions across all media
• Understand and work within brand guidelines
• Communicate progress of production to ensure the smooth running of projects and planning schedules
• Accurately interpret fee earner briefs and produce documents within the required timescales.
• Proofread and quality check all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to a high standard.
• Format and edit PowerPoint presentations for internal and external audiences.
• Copy typing dictated files using BigHand
• Creating flowcharts using Visio
• Converting documents to word from supplied PDF files
• Create and edit fit-for-purpose design and artwork solutions across a range of print and digital projects
• Liaise with other functions to support fee earner requirements where necessary
• Assist fee earners and other internal clients with technical queries in all relevant packages
• Assist in non-document production administration tasks
• Exceptional accuracy, client service and creative quality
• Advanced MS Word and PowerPoint skills
• Excel skills in particular integrating Excel charts and diagrams into PowerPoint
• Strong presentation design skills
• Understanding of image formats, resolution, and size
• Understanding of the strengths and limitations of presentation technology
• Understanding of legal sector/professional services
• Well-developed communication skills with excellent written English
• Accurate attention to detail within demanding deadlines
• Professional and calm under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills and time management skills
• Strong team player
• Flexible and proactive approach
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]