Dispute Resolution Clerk
We are looking for a Dispute Resolution Clerk for a Merseyside based firm of solicitors.
Successful candidate would need to have experience Assisting and running a mixed caseload :-
Candidates must have the following experience,
- Dispute Resolution/Civil Litigation Department.
- Drafting particulars of claim, witness statements, general civil applications and pre-action disclosures.
- Able to assist on a caseload under the supervision or Team Leaders / Manager
- Ability to form good rapport with clients and colleagues to work as part of an effective team.
- IT skills
- Excellent working knowledge of legal databases
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
Full time permanent role.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Unlike other agencies; we will keep you updated throughout the whole process. From CV submission to you obtaining a position- (We can liaise on weekly/monthly basis tailored to meet your requirements if need be).
Not only do we just submit your CV for vacancies, we market, speculate and promote your CV to companies that we think are best suited to you. We believe it takes hard work to find the right job for you.
For further information on finding the ideal role for you please contact one of our consultants today via: email or call 0151 709 3960.
If you cannot commit to a permanent position, we can accommodate with assistance on a temporary basis.