We are currently recruiting for a Digital Designer for our clients Web Team.
For the right sort of candidate this is a great opportunity to join a fast paced leading Liverpool law firm.
Your role will be to create effective website design and online user experiences. Projects will include email campaigns, newsletters, responsive design, web assets, print based media and logo design.
Responsibilities will Include, but not be limited to;
- Responsible for digital and physical design tasks.
- Lead and project manage your assigned briefs. This will mean meeting with wider team members to understand scope of project.
- Working closely with the marketing team ensure brand guidelines are being adhered to.
- Staying on top of current design trends, and emerging items of interest
Required Skills and Experience
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of relevant digital design theory and best practice.
- Sound technical skills and willingness to adapt to new processes.
- Knowledge of UI and UX, with work that shows innovation in this area.
- Strong experience working on responsive design.
- Attention to detail and quality control.
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Understand current web standards and how they can be incorporated into a design
For more information on this role please contact [email protected]