Defendant Insurance Motor Claims Handler – Training Contract
We are recruiting for an experienced Defendant RTA Fee Earner who will be required to assist the Defendant Claims department working predominantly with leading high net-worth insurer clients.
To be successful you will need excellent communication skills both orally and written, attention to detail, team-working skills and creativity.
Throughout the training contract, the successful candidate will receive training predominantly in Personal Injury but also in other areas to satisfy the requirements of the training contract in accordance with SRA requirements.
- Dealing with complex and challenging high value personal injury/credit hire/fraud pre-litigated and litigated matters including liability disputes and policy interpretation, indemnity issues and contractual disputes between insurer and insured.
- Ability to deal with Part 20 counter claims should this be required.
- Experience of Defendant EL/PL claims not essential but would be an advantage.
- Experience of the MOJ RTA Portal would be an advantage.
- Experience of Proclaim Case Management preferred but not essential.
- Must be a driven and motivated individual with a minimum of 3 years litigated defendant motor claims experience.
- Excellent client care and analytical skills, to include providing written and oral advice in a clear concise manner.
- Requirement to adhere to strict SLA’s providing comprehensive reports to insurers under both delegated and non-delegated agreements.
- Ability to proactively work independently with excellent knowledge of CPR and Fast Track/Multi Track litigation process.
Full time permanent role.
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.