Defendant Claims Handler
ACS are looking for a Defendant Claims Handler to join the Warrington office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The successful candidate will be expected to progress both household and motor insurance claims to an effective and satisfactory conclusion ensuring delivery of high levels of service both internally and externally
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a caseload involving liability disputes, MOJ and non MOJ personal injury claims, indemnity disputes and allegations of fraud and fundamental dishonesty.
- Action all cases in line with company/client service standards and protocols.
- Analyse risk and develop sound judgement to justify decisions in the management of cases.
- Proactive use of case management systems to improve speed of settlement whilst ensuring compliance with the client’s requirements.
- Prioritise work efficiently and effectively to ensure client service level agreements and deadlines are met.
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Experience of defendant motor personal injury cases including MOJ Portal cases.
- Experience of household cases.
- Ability to handle a busy caseload.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and effective time management abilities.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Experience of defence of credit hire claims desirable.
- Experience of third party intervention desirable.
- Experience of counter claims desirable;.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]