We are currently recruiting for a Debt Recover Manager for our clients firm in Lancashire.
Duties will include,
- Provide legal advice and support to the Administrator
- Advise clients on legal issues and procedures for debt collection
- Run defended cases to trial
- Promotion and marketing of the department both internally and externally
- Management of an Administrator of the debt collection system
- Development of debt client base
- Interact with rest of the Litigation department for development and delivery of service.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff
- Excellent organisational, administrative and IT skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Effective time management skills
Successful candidate must have proven legal knowledge of contract law and county court procedure / rules for debt actions including enforcement procedures.
Business development and experience of the management of a similar department would be an advantage.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]