Acs Recruitment Consultants are currently recruiting for a Data Processor for a well known firm of solicitors, based in Warrington, Cheshire.
Key Duties and responsibilities
- To uphold the companies “Digital First” Policy, and all future IT policies.
- To maintain the integrity and security of all data, and comply with the DPA & GDPR.
- To collect files and records from storage, and quickly convert these to digital copies to be presented to the requester within a tight deadline.
- To reduce overall storage by organising and digitising files.
- Organise for the destruction of paper data records securely.
- Streamline the archival of all client records whilst maintaining the “digital first” policy.
- Where paper must exist, prepare digital backups, and organise the storage of these so they can be retrieved quickly and accurately, whilst maintaining records of the transit of paper.
- Deal with requests both internally and externally for data replication or production. These will have to be served in a timely fashion.
- Deal with requests for data investigations, including breaches, and failure of DLP. These will have to be dealt with in a timely fashion.
- To maintain the data accuracy, which may involve cleaning out redundant data, or correcting vast data collections.
- Assisting with IT Development Projects where there is an overlap into data sets.
- Any other tasks requested by the Head of IT Services, to assist with the delivery of technical services to the Practice.
- Must be computer literate with experience of Excel, Word, Access (or other databases)
- Highly organised and capable of delivering structured work processes
- The ability to connect easily with people
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Logical, analytical with proven critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving ability
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative, taking a proactive approach.
- Ability to work to tight timelines with excellent time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to stick with a difficult project and see it through to completion.
- Highly professional manner.
- The desire and flexibility to learn and develop oneself and the role.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Database/data handling and scripting.
- Flexibility with working hours, and weekend hours.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Technical knowledge with regards security scanning,
- Technical knowledge of data preparation, including digital media e.g. CD-ROM/DVDs
- Technical knowledge with regards scanning and digital document production.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]