Customer Service Assistant
Main Purpose of Job
Working as part of a small Team you will be responsible for all aspects of customer service including handling of customer service issues from receipt to resolution.
You will be involved in contacting our customers, processing post, liaising with lenders and third parties etc to ensure that all SLAs are met.
- Managing the expectations of external partners, borrowers and lenders.
- To prepare and deliver reports, data, issues and feedback to Line Manager, Case Handler Manager and Trainer to reduce issues/errors/complaints.
- To be proactive and notify your Line Manager of issues requiring attention.
- Successfully complete necessary training requirements.
- Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
- Undertake additional tasks as required by your Team and Line Manager.
- To investigate and respond to verbal or written complaints whether received directly into the business or via LMS House.
- To log complaints into the Case Management System in order to produce meaningful Management Information.
- To provide Best Practice feedback to management and other sections on ways to improve quality and customer service.
- Quality check receipt of documentation to ensure that all information has been captured on the Case Management system.
Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment
Experience of working in a Conveyancing Team
Full Time permanent position
Hours 8am – 4.30pm or 9.30am – 6pm with one hour lunch break
For more information please contact [email protected]