Customer Service Advisor – Legal Collections
ACS are recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work within the Legal Collections department of our clients Manchester based office.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To efficiently chase outstanding debts by telephone, fax, letter and email.
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Liaise with other departments and employees as appropriate to ensure the efficiency of the recovery process.
- Proactively manage caseload.
- To follow the process flow throughout the lifecycle of the claim.
- Develop good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve department/personal SLA’s and targets.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Experience running own caseload (self-supporting) and working to deadlines.
- A minimum of 6 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator – able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- Relevant up to date legal knowledge.
- Well organised and able to work with minimal supervision.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of Accidents Happen outlay.
- The ability to recognise and deal with problematic claims and or refer them to more senior members of staff for appropriate action.
- Understanding of ABI GTA
- Understanding of hire rates
Hours: 37.5 hours a week 9.00am-5.30pm
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.