Customer Service Advisor
We are recruiting for a part time Customer Service Advisor for a legal firm in Manchester.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
- To efficiently manage the repair process including:
- Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
- Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
- Confirming expected completion dates
- Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
- Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
- Maximise hires started.
- Managing total losses.
- To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting credit services and advising of those best suited to the customers’ needs
- To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
- Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- A minimum of 9-12 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator – able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
- Legal knowledge
- The ability to recognise and deal with problematic claims and or refer them to more senior members of staff for appropriate action.
- Well organised and able to work with little supervision.
- A willingness to offer suggestions where problems may be identified.
- Understanding of ABI GTA
- Understanding of hire rates
- Understanding of liability
Hours 4.30pm – 10.30pm
Shift pattern – 4 on – 4 off
Salary £15,500 pro rata.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]