Credit Hire Solicitor
ACS are looking for a Credit Hire Solicitor to join the Warrington office of a well-established law firm on a full time basis.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience.
The successful candidate will join the hire recoveries team, and deal exclusively with the recovery of credit hire and credit repair on behalf of insurer clients.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiating with insurers for outlays, including; credit hire and repair, vehicle storage, and all other losses
- Investigation of the causes of non-payment delays and providing an effective resolution for this
- Continuous focus on the reduction of the firm’s aged debt
- A pro-active approach to recovery, by litigating if necessary
Requirements of the candidate include:
- Minimum of 3 Years PQE
- Previous litigation experience is essential
- Good working knowledge of the CPR, case law, legislation, and the law relating to credit hire
- Experience within a fast-paced, target-driven environment
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]