Credit Hire Litigation Executive
We have an opportunity for Credit Hire Litigation Executives to join a busy Litigation team of a firm in Liverpool.
It will be your responsibility to recover uninsured losses from third party insurers including credit hire/credit repair.
Strong litigation experience is required with an opportunity to progress to complex litigation.
Good communication skills are required, time management along with strong negotiating skills.
Key Tasks will include:
- The efficient risk assessment of liability/causation/ and quantum issues
- Client care skills to include liaising with client’s to obtain necessary instructions in relation to any allegations of liability, fraud, causation or quantum and to effectively manage client expectations
- Discussing clients financial situations in detail with them
- Make relevant intel enquiries on cases where causation/fraud has been raised as an issue
- Collating special damage and to obtain documents in support
- Pro-actively manage a minimum number of 150 files
- Maintain good professional working relationships both internally and externally
- Deliver a quality service
- First time resolution of customers queries – to reduce calls escalate Required experience:
- Strong litigation skills
- Handling files from inception to completion, including trial
- Conducting case management conferences
- Preparing applications
- Reviews and risk assessments
- Attending conferences with both clients and counsel (if necessary)
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]