We are currently looking for a Technical Pre Litigation Credit Hire Handler for our clients firm in Liverpool.
To be responsible for the recovery of monies from third party insurers with a view to ensuring that all clients claims are professionally and swiftly dealt with, whilst at all times enhancing business processes and achieving business objectives.
Duties will include, but not be limited to,
• To recover our Client’s uninsured losses such as Hire & Repair costs, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
• Assess complex files i.e. Liability, High Value etc for prospects of success.
• Spot Insurer, handling agent and defendant solicitors Trends / Tactics to assist the full recoverability of the claims.
• Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues to the Insurer Relations Manager.
• Ensure our collective target’s are attained, specifically the reduction of our Aged Debt
• Negotiate with Insurers.
• Build Relationships with Claimant & Defendant Solicitors.
• Assess case’s for prospects of success at Litigation.
• Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation.
• Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
Job Knowledge, Skills and experience,
• Able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Attention to detail and an analytical nature is desired.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Ability to organize and prioritise your day.
• Sound judgment and technical knowledge, together with commercial awareness.
• The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
• Experience of running an effective diary system.
• Excellent working knowledge of motor sector issues including Credit Hire Case Law.
• Experience with Liability, BHR, Impecuniosity, Fraud, Indemnity and Complex Issues.
• Team Player.
• Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft
Salary dependent on experience.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]