Credit Hire Handler
Our client is looking for a Pre Litigation Credit Hire Handler for their Merseyside based firm.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Spot Insurer, handling agent and defendant solicitors Trends / Tactics to assist the full recoverability of the claims.
- Escalate where necessary any Insurer issues to the Insurer Relations Manager.
- Ensure our collective target’s are attained, specifically the reduction of our Aged Debt
- Negotiate with Insurers.
- To recover our Client’s uninsured losses such as Hire & Repair costs, Pre Accident Vehicle Value, Recovery & Storage, Loss of Earnings etc.
- Build Relationships with Claimant & Defendant Solicitors.
- Assess cases for prospects of success at Litigation.
- Assess complex files i.e. Liability, High Value etc for prospects of success.
- Constantly initiate and evaluate opportunities to enhance performance across all areas of the recovery operation.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by Management.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience,
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and an analytical nature is desired.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Able to work in a target driven, challenging and fast paced environment. Whilst understanding the commercial needs of the business
- Excellent working knowledge of motor sector issues including Credit Hire Case Law.
- Experience with Liability, BHR, Impecuniosity, Fraud, Indemnity and Complex Issues.
- Team Player.
- Ability to organize and prioritise your day.
- Sound judgment and technical knowledge, together with commercial awareness.
- The ability to use initiative at all times and make decisions when necessary.
- Experience of running an effective diary system.
- Be PC literate having a good knowledge of Microsoft.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]