We are currently recruiting for a Law Cost Draftsman for a firm in Warrington.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing Points of Dispute
- Preparing Points of Reply
- Preparing Bills of Costs and Schedules • Negotiating • Attendance at Detailed Assessment hearings • Providing advice to clients (both internal and external)
- Current knowledge of legislation
- Management of own caseload
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.