Cost Department Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Manager for the Cost Department of our clients firm in Liverpool.
- To manage resourcing and workloads across the Costs department.
- To ensure understanding and compliance with internal SLAs, policies and procedures.
- To review best practice across the Costs team, and implement any changes as and when needed.
- To provide full supervisory support and guidance on technical issues involving costs negotiation and litigation.
- To ensure any IT developments are appropriately implemented
- To provide training across the firm as and when needed.
- Ensure the teams deliver an excellent level of customer service, are managing the clients’ expectations and proactively progressing claims.
- Manage team performance in line with business and team objectives, be accountable for their financial performance and delivery against the agreed KPIs.
- Conduct monthly, documented 1-2-1 meetings, and quarterly reviews for all team members.
- To provide effective people management to the costs team and drive the right behaviours.
- To ensure that the teams are achieving the right outcome for clients and optimising savings.
- To ensure that SLA are complied with
- Managing the risk across the Department including completion of Supervisor entries, producing and monitoring relevant reports such as Not Worked on (NWOs) etc.
- To highlight any potential risks to senior management and the Compliance department.
- To review and analyse MI and provide reports as and when necessary.
- Identify and provide and training needs across the department
- Keep up to date with all industry changes including case law, legislation and other matters of relevance.
- Liaise with Senior Management and HR regarding any staff issues.
- Handle complaints in accordance with the firm’s internal Complaints Procedure.
- To undertake any other tasks as deemed relevant and reasonable by the business.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]