We have a fantastic opportunity for an established corporate solicitor to join an award winning team based in Preston.
Role will consist advising of a range of clients from new start-up companies to large established businesses, across a full spectrum of corporate work.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for own caseload with exposure to high quality work and a fantastic client base
- Broad spectrum of work including; M&A, corporate governance, reorganisation, share buybacks and restructuring work, MBO/MBI transactions, private equity /venture capital investments and joint ventures, banking and refinancing transactions
- Business developing new clients and ensuring excellent standards when servicing existing connections
Key skills and experience
- 5 years+ PQE in a corporate role
- Strong transactional experience particularly taking the lead in transactions
- Excellent organisational, written and IT skills
- Knowledge of case management systems is distinctly advantageous but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail with outstanding time management skills
For more information on this role, please email [email protected]