We are looking for a Legal Secretary to join a Corporate team for a firm of Solicitors based in Liverpool on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will provide a comprehensive administrative and secretarial support function within the firm and to also provide high quality documents and correspondence to the Legal Advisers / Partners.
My client would look at someone with 5 years’ experience of the following:
- Dealing with typing of correspondence in an efficient manner
- Amending/formatting of large documents – Track Changes
- Preparation and amending of Lease, Contracts, Licences etc
- Assisting with the monthly invoicing process including raising invoices
- Workshare Compare
- Keeping files and filing up to date
- electronic bibles (scanning, storing and creating hyper-links)
- diary management
- arranging travel/accommodation expenses
Full time position – 35 hours (between 8am – 6pm) Salary circa £17,000
For more information please contact [email protected]