Corporate Legal Secretary
We are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a busy Liverpool based office.
Duties will include but not be limited to,
- Attending clients both in person and on the telephone.
- To provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s standards for client care.
- Taking the team’s incoming calls (client/solicitors)
- Ensuring the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients documentation and
- Undertaking any specific training when required to do so and overall to have a
- responsibility towards self-development.
- Must be enthusiastic and willing to learn.
- Comply at all times with the detailed procedures contained in the firm’s office
- Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing.
- Amending and format documents, comparing and tracking changes.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Undertaking any photocopying, scanning or faxing that may be required
- Deal with post/emails.
- Undertaking basic company secretarial tasks eg. filing, writing up statuatory books.
- Ensuring that all work is processed in date order where applicable
For more information please contact [email protected]