Our client is currently looking for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor/Consultant for their Merseyside based office.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
• At least 2-3 years post qualified experience.
• Experience of running a caseload with minimum supervision.
• Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
• Ability to handle all commercial, commercial litigation and corporate work, e.g. shareholder agreements, partnership/LLP agreements, restructurings, joint ventures and general commercial contracts.
• Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system and amend/modify the case management system.
• Experience in dealing with corporate and commercial clients at a high level and a proven ability to market successfully their expertise.
• Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team
• Commercial attitude with the ability to practice good financial management of files and caseload.
• To identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Well organised, with a clear and professional manner.
• Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
• Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
For more information please contact [email protected]