Corporate & Commercial Solicitor
We are recruiting for a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor for a Cheshire based law firm.
KEY EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Solicitor with proven experience managing a volume, varied, technical caseload.
- Excellent time management skills and able to prioritise.
- Ability to answer complex questions in straightforward terms.
- Clear and professional approach to handling difficult situations.
- High levels of personal organisation and prioritisation.
- Analytical with an ability to utilise Management Information (MI) effectively.
- Demonstrates personal confidence and communicates well at all levels.
- Clear thinker with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to demonstrate the legal and technical knowledge appropriate to handling corporate commercial cases.
- IT literate, with experience of using case management systems.
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Proactively liaise with third parties, fee earners and the client to ensure all parties are kept up to date with progression of the transaction ensuring excellent client service.
- Provide support and technical knowledge to the team regarding queries on matters and general procedures to ensure accuracy of work undertaken.
- Adhere to compliance and risk management frameworks ensuring all requirements are proactively managed and the business is protected.
- Comply with internal and external regulatory requirements including but not limited to AML Guidance, Data Protection, published KPIs and SLAs.
- To proactively manage and progress matters from case instruction to completion and reconciliation. Comply with financial and business targets by adopting an effective time management operating culture.
- Proactively engage with the team making recommendations for automation, streamlining processes, increasing efficiency and reducing risk.
Full time permanent position.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]