We are currently seeking a Corporate & Commercial Solicitor for our client in Cheshire.
Firm is a multi-talented commercial legal 500 with excellent prospects for the successful candidate.
The successful applicant will be 0-4 year PQE solicitor to assist Partners and Senior Solicitors on a wide range of non-contentious corporate and commercial matters.
The role will include a wide range of work including:
• Mergers, acquisitions and disposals
• Due diligence and disclosure
• Investment agreements
• Shareholder agreements (and bespoke articles of association)
• Share restructuring/group re-organisation
• Share options (including EMIs)
• Company formation and administration
• Non-contentious insolvency work
• Banking (loans, security and deeds of priority)
• Listings to AIM/Plus
• IT, E-Commerce & Telecoms contracts
• Software development, licensing and hosting agreements
• Web-development agreements
• Data Protection
• Advice on IPRs
• Assignment and licensing of intellectual property rights
• Outsource / consultancy / procurement agreements
• Joint venture and collaboration agreements
• Commercial contracts and trading agreements
• Standard terms of business
• Supply, agency and distribution agreements
The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to work in a team in a supportive environment and have a good sense of strategic and commercial drivers that affect transactions. The ability to adapt quickly to new areas of the law and to learn new practice areas is essential.
For more information on this role please email [email protected]