Conveyancing Team Leader
We are currently looking to recruit a Conveyancing Team Leader who have the ability to manage a caseload and effectively lead a team of 8-10 people.
- This is a fast pace environment and will require a strong commitment to achieve individual and team targets and objectives.
- You are likely to be a Solicitor, CILEX qualified, Licenced Conveyancer, or perhaps an experienced individual who is competent at managing a high volume case load and able to work unsupervised.
- Experienced in dealing with freehold, leasehold, new build, right to buy, shared ownership transactions and unregistered titles.
- What’s most important is that you are able to evidence at least 3 years recent experience of carrying out high volume conveyancing transactions and preferably have significant people management experience.
- Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of providing pro-active, consistent and efficient client service and legal advice.
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.