We are looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor/CILEX/Senior Legal Clerk for a busy Wirral based office.
The role will include assisting the Team Leader with the daily management of a team and handling a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files utilising a case management system.
Residential conveyancing experience, either working as a Solicitor/Legal Executive/Senior Legal Clerk (if Senior Legal Clerk – needs to be working towards qualification i.e. CILEX) managing own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles with minimum supervision.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
– Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
– To maintain high standards in the processing of client work.
– Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
– Ability to work on own initiative.
The role will also involve business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
You will have to be:
– Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
– Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
-To undertake any specified responsibility as delegated by the Team Leader/Head of Department/Partners.
– Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
– Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
– Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
– Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
This is a Full time permanent role.
For more information please contact [email protected]