We are currently looking for a Legal Clerk to handle a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files utilising a case management system for our clients firm on Merseyside.
The suitable candidate will be managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with clients, referrers and estate agents. Duties will include telephone enquiries, daily correspondence and face to face interaction with estate agents, referrers and clients.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
- Experience in Residential Conveyancing.
- As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
- Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Where appropriate to contribute towards training.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.