We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Solicitor/CFILEx to cover property law services for individuals and businesses at our clients firm on the Wirral.
The candidate would handle a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files utilising a case management system.
The suitable candidate will be managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with clients and businesses, referrers and estate agents.
Successful candidate must have,
- Residential Conveyancing experience which may include managing own caseload of freehold, leasehold, registered and unregistered titles with minimum supervision.
- As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- The role will also involve some business development and you will need the desire to play an active part in the marketing and development of the firm.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
Desirable attributes are,
- Commercial Property experience – including landlord and tenant, commercial leases, commercial and residential development, investment, corporate support.
- Business development/marketing experience.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]