We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Paralegal/Executive for a temporary position at a firm on the Wirral.
Duties will include,
- Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages. Predominantly this work will incorporate the process up to completion (middle team).
- Carry out work on other team members’ cases as required.
- Conduct and manage all aspects of caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment, subject to supervision.
- The supervision required will be in accordance with the agreed conveyancing system together with further assistance in relation to key decisions on cases.
- Sound theoretical knowledge of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
The job does not carry any direct supervisory responsibility, but the job holder will play an important role in the team in helping to achieve the team’s objectives.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
Administrative and secretarial support will also need to be provided to the fee earner.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.