Conveyancing Paralegal – Temp or Perm
We are looking for a Paralegal to work in our clients Conveyancing Department in Warrington on a Temporary or Permanent basis.
The main responsibilities will be:
- To take initial instructions from clients and to advise after consultation with the supervising solicitor as appropriate on the legal action and all alternatives, as appropriate, open to the client.
- Assist fee earners in managing their caseloads of purchase, sale, re-mortgage and other associated matters for both freehold and leasehold properties.
- To keep the client informed as required by the firms and departments set procedures.
- To run the files allocated in accordance with the firms and departments set procedures.
- To attend conferences with Counsel/court and represent the firm and client as required.
- To meet all cost/fee targets where set.
- To meet on a regular basis with the person to whom the post holder reports to review cases and any other matters relevant to the post holders position.
- To report to the post holders supervisor immediately any difficulties being experienced, in particular, those which may lead to a negligence action being taken against the firm and/or a complaint from a client via the Office of Supervision of Solicitors and/or the firms complaints procedure.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]