Conveyancing Legal Clerk
We are currently looking for a Legal Clerk to handle a caseload of sale, purchase and re-mortgage files utilising a case management system for our clients Merseyside based firm.
The suitable candidate will be managing the progression of cases from inception to completion, liaising with clients, referrers and estate agents. Duties will include telephone enquiries, daily correspondence and face to face interaction with estate agents, referrers and clients.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, the attributes required are:
- Experience in Residential Conveyancing.
- As you will be dealing with clients, referrers and estate agents the need for excellent customer service skills will be paramount.
- Ability to form good relationships with clients and colleagues and to work as part of an effective team.
- Good IT skills including the ability to utilise a case management system.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast paced department.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to provide high quality advice to clients from all sectors across a broad range of issues.
- To maintain high standards in the processing of client work.
- Commercial attitude with the ability to achieve agreed financial targets.
- Well presented, punctual, confident, and self-motivated.
- Flexible in your working approach with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads.
- Where appropriate to contribute towards training.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Well organised, with a clear and professional telephone manner
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.