Conveyancing Fee Earner
Acs Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Fee Earner for a well-known firm of solicitors in Wakefield.
- Efficiently and effectively handle a caseload of Freehold, Leasehold, Registered and Un-registered residential conveyancing matters subject to appropriate training on more complex matters
- Significantly contribute to the effective delivery of a high quality conveyancing service.
- Have a minimum 12 months conveyancing experience in a case handling role
- Work with other Team members and the Team Leader in accordance with Client Protocols, Service Level Agreements with customers, clients and referrers, SRA and other regulatory requirements, Court Rules and the Firm’s policies and procedures
- Work towards dealing with a caseload of residential conveyancing matters including freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership and Newbuild subject to training on more complex matters
- Ensure work carried to level required to pass audits and in accordance with all training delivered and to be able to work to the set processes and procedures of the business
For more information on this role please email [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.