Conveyancing Fee Earner
Our client is looking for a Fee Earner for the Conveyancing Department of their Warrington based firm.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to,
- To provide a friendly, courteous, knowledgeable and professional service to our clients.
- To protect the firm against service complaints by ensuring service is of the highest quality.
- To ensure your caseload is accurately and efficiently processed and to provide expert legal advice in relation to conveyancing matters both residential and commercial.
- To comply with SRA and COLP/COFA Compliance rules at all times
- To keep up to date with changes in the law, develop existing skills of self and other members of the staff where appropriate.
- To ensure compliance with CPD requirements appropriate to qualifications.
- Drafting and approving complex legal documents and correspondence.
- To take clear and precise instructions, maintain records and progress transactions actively, using the Firm’s existing systems.
- Conduct legal research and give appropriate advice
- To effectively maintain and house keep your file management, including accurate use of database in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- To ensure the accurate preparation of financial documentation in accordance with the firms procedures to include completion statements and billing.
- To meet all deadlines within the specified time frames.
- To possess a flexible approach in providing support of other team’s dependant on capacity as required.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]