ACS are recruiting for a Conveyancing Executive to join an established law firm on Merseyside.
Will be mainly dealing with domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages. Predominantly this work will incorporate the process up to completion.
Experience and knowledge required
- Dealing with domestic conveyancing transactions, freehold and leasehold properties, including sales, purchase & remortgage from beginning to end
- Sound theoretical knowledge of conveyancing processes and procedures from start to end of a transaction
- Working with Microsoft packages and case management systems
- Working with Case Management Systems, in particular Proclaim
Experience in dealing with:
- members of the public
- brokers/introducers, developing strong links and growing business income streams
Successful candidate must have the ability to:
- Manage all aspects of caseload
- Work under minimal supervision
- Work effectively under pressure and to deadlines
- Be confident in decision making and exercise of judgment
- Communicate clearly and effectively both written and verbal
- Effectively and appropriately delegate tasks
The job holder will require a sound theoretical knowledge of the work and an ability to conduct cases from beginning to end.
The job holder will be expected to conduct and manage all aspects of his/her caseload, including taking appropriate decisions involving the exercise of judgment, subject to supervision.
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.