We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Executive for our clients firm on Merseyside.
- Experience of running conveyancing transactions with minimal supervision including sales purchases and remortgages.
- Experience of help to buy ad shared ownership transactions
- Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages. Predominantly this work will incorporate the process up to completion (middle team).
- Carry out work on other team members’ cases as required
- Capable of dealing with every part of the conveyancing process and capable of delegating parts of the process to an assistant.
- Excellent client care skills and providing advice in relation to a wide range of property issues
- Ability to write clear and concise English
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
The successful candidate will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating the firms systems to a high standard is required
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]