Conveyancing Case Handler
We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Case Handler to join a busy Ellesmere Port based company.
You will proactively engage with our clients, providing a friendly and approachable service, advising them on the process of remortgaging and/or transferring the ownership of property.
- Have up to date knowledge of Land Registry Rules, Regulations and Forms to enable the efficient processing of files from legal completion to Completed Registration and archiving
- Have up to date knowledge of SDLT rules and regulations and to implement these into the processes
- To be proactive in relation to suggesting ways of automating, streamlining and efficiency savings
- Take part in team meetings to share learning and improve processes.
- Undertake any other additional tasks as required by your Line Manager
- To comply with internal and external SLAs and CLC regulatory requirements
- To comply with Anti Money Laundering Guidance issued by the Money Laundering Reporting Officer
- To manage the expectations of external partners and clients.
- To deal in the first instance with complaints that arise on cases and seeking to manage these to a satisfactory conclusion in line with TCS/LMS complaints procedures
- To comply with completion targets and SLAs which are set from time to time by adopting an effective time management schedule
- To proactively advise clients on 1-2’s Transfer cases about the benefits of executing a Declaration of Trust and to follow this up by drafting the correct documents and by charging the appropriate fees
- To proactively advise clients of the need to effect undervalue indemnity insurance on behalf of the new Lender and to follow this up by facilitating of the policy being placed on risk and by charging the client additional and appropriate fees
- To be proactive and notify the management of issues requiring attention.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Excellent organisational skills required
- IT / MS office skills (Word/Excel)
- Ability to manage own time and meet targets
Full Time permanent position
You will be required to work a flexi-shift pattern completing 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday
For more information please contact [email protected]