ACS are recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a law firm in Southport.
Successful candidate will be a natural multi-tasker with a minimum of one year’s experience in a similar role.
You will be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of residential conveyancing work.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Open files
- Undertake mortgage redemptions.
- Deal with searches
- Prepare contract packs
- Provide regular updates to clients
- Maintain the DPS database system
- Liaise with the accounts department to ensure swift transactions
- Deal with general office duties including photocopying, audio-typing and filing.
- Deal with the land registry portal (requesting documents/sims & registrations)
- Diary management
- Closing files
- Experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel with relevant keyboard skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High degree of self-management
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]