We are currently looking for a Conveyancing Assistant for an established firm on the Wirral.
Duties will include,
- Mainly domestic conveyancing of freehold and leasehold properties including sales and purchase, re-mortgages and equity release.
- Drafting reports from set precedents.
- Replying to enquiries.
- Dealing with incoming post.
- Drafting reports from precedents.
- Responding to client and third party enquiries.
- Processing applications for mortgage funds.
- Applying for mortgage funds.
- Preparing completion documents and any other steps in the transaction and completion process.
- Preparation of completion statements.
- Dealing with initial instructions.
- Some post completion matters such as SDLT returns, HMLRC requirements, sending deeds to lenders.
- Closing files on case management system.
- Processing client ID checks.
- Initial searches.
- Assist other members of the team, and occasionally assist other teams as required.
- Provide cover for switchboard and reception as required.
This job is self-sufficient. The job holder will produce all his/her own work on the PC and will have little if any assistance from administrative and secretarial staff. Proficiency in using the equipment provided and operating the firms systems to a high standard is required.
A high level of supervision is required, although the job requires an ability to make decisions involving the exercise of some judgment
The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.