ACS are recruiting for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant for a law firm in Cheshire.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Prepare accurate correspondence and standard documents.
- Responsible for own caseload.
- Assisting Conveyancing Case Handlers in day to day progression of sale and purchase transactions
- Provides administrative support to other Solicitors in the Private Client Business Team to enable the team to operate at optimum efficiency.
- Attending to completion statements.
- Conducting searches.
- Undertakes general administration duties with tasks being allocated by the Fee Earners, using a high degree of self-management and initiative.
- Deals with clients both in person and on the telephone and provides such support in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensures the confidentiality of all firm and client’s documentation and information.
- Search reports
- Mortgage reports
- Search requests
- Setting up files for completion
- Post completion
- General Administration
- Familiarity with the use of general office equipment, and in particular experience of word processing.
- Dealing with routine incoming post/emails.
- Uses office equipment, i.e. photocopier, fax etc. competently.
- A sound general education with a good working knowledge of English.
- A pleasant and positive manner in dealing with colleagues.
- Proficient in use of computers and IT.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dealing with clients, other firms of solicitors and businesses helpfully and efficiently both in person and on the telephone, taking messages and informing the file holder as such.
- Ensuring compliance with the procedures as documented in the firm’s staff handbook.
- To comply with any task relating to the efficient operation of the practice upon the instructions of the file holder or principal.
- To maintain the file holder’s office is in a tidy and professional manner at all times.
- To maintain professional standards at all times.
- To have responsibility for own Health & Safety and that of others.
- To have the ability to prioritise work/time management.
- To have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- To be polite and professional to all other members of staff at all times.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
We can appreciate how stressful and difficult it is to find a vacancy, but you can be sure that our consultants are doing the best to find the right vacancy for you. We try to help all levels of staff and strive to find your perfect role, temporary or permanent. With our experience and our relationships already in place with Clients already in place, we can find your next appointment.
Ideally we would like to meet you in person to understand and build a relationship with you, as we know that there is more than just matching your CV with the vacancy. We can learn and understand what you want, like or dislike and need in a vacancy.
Our consultants believe quality and service form the foundation of your success. We have skilled consultants able to assist you with advice on what to expect in your interview.