ACS are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for a Cheshire based solicitors firm.
Successful candidate must have experience with,
- Practice and procedures in Residential Conveyancing, money laundering procedures and CQS.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries from clients, solicitors and others involved in the Conveyancing process.
- Undertaking typing and preparation of letters and documents in Microsoft word, excel, proclaim including the drafting of contracts of sale, replies to requisitions on title, transfer deeds and obtaining redemption figures.
- Opening files on Proclaim and adding contacts.
- Meeting clients and dealing with queries.
- Ordering searches and land registry documents and sending reports generated by the fee earner to clients with results received.
- Completing SDLT submissions.
- All other admin duties
- Lodging applications for registration of title at HMLR on the portal for freehold, Leasehold, new build.
- Dealing with requisitions.
Knowledge of the Help to Buy ISA portal, how to complete bonus requests, LMS Lender Exchange procedures and NHBC Portal of uploading etc. would be desirable but full training will be given.
Knowledge of the Help To Buy Loan Scheme would be an advantage but willingness to learn is more important as full training will be given.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.