We have an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join our client’s busy and highly regarded Conveyancing department at their Liverpool based firm.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a high volume environment and a sound and demonstrable knowledge of residential conveyancing (both sale and purchase) as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision whilst delivering a quality service.
- Carrying out and checking pre-contract and pre-completion searches
- Liaising with clients/estate agents/solicitors/introducers/lenders
- Checking client ID
- Obtaining and checking Land Registry documents
- Reviewing and reporting to client on mortgage offers
- Chasing up and monitoring release of funds
- Exchanging contracts
- Drafting and issuing of contract papers
- Dealing with enquiries on sales files
- Obtaining redemption figures
- Preparation of completion statements/dealing with completions
- Submitting online SDLT
- Accurately recording information onto the case management system
The successful candidate will have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication/organisational skills. A good standard of PC/Keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm) is essential.
As well as being customer focused, candidates must be able to work as part of a team and have the ability to liaise with people throughout all levels of the organisation.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
<img class="alignnone size-medium wp-image-4291" src="http://www.acs-recruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/acs21-300×200.jpg" alt="ACS Recruitment" width="300" height="200" srcset="http://www.acs-recruitment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/acs21-300×200.jpg 300w, http://www.acs-recruitment.co how to lose fat fast.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/acs21.jpg 800w” sizes=”(max-width: 300px) 100vw, 300px” />