We are currently recruiting for a Conveyancing Assistant for our clients firm in Merseyside.
To provide administrative support to the Fee Earner whose team they operate within.
Key tasks will include,
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors on sale transactions
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts (once a file is signed off by the Fee Earner)
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitor
Successful candidate must have at least 6 month experience in Conveyancing.
For more information on this role, please contact [email protected]
Acs Recruitment is an independent recruitment agency based in Liverpool that offers a professional service to its clients and candidates nationally. Established in 1983 ACS were Liverpool’s First independent Recruitment agency and has long been a trusted and well respected agency throughout the North West.
Acs’s main focus is the legal profession and we are experts in this field. Currently we hold a strong presence within the legal sector covering Merseyside, Manchester, Sheffield, Birmingham down to London. We are well known for our high standards and providing quality service to clients and candidates.
We put our success and longevity down to the whole team putting quality and service above all else. Our friendly consultants offer an exceptional legal recruitment service which has resulted in trust, recognition and an excellent reputation.
Our primary goal is to continue to build healthy long standing relationships with candidates and clients. Many of our first client relationships are still in place from our inception, we think is a testament to our success.
Nothing gives us greater pleasure in watching our candidate’s careers flourish and our clients thrive as a result of our hard work.
Acs’s primary goal is to continue building strong and healthy relationships with legal firms and maintain our strong presence nationally.