Conveyancing Assistant wanted for a firm on Merseyside.
Undertake certain elements of fee earning work under supervision.
Duties will incude but not be limited to,
- Acknowledging and dealing with estate agents memorandum of sales
- Preparing the accounts packages and co-ordinating completions
- Dealing with the post-completion work
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors
- Applying for searches on purchase transactions
- Drafting contracts on sale transactions
- Dealing with pre-contract enquiries raised by buyer’s solicitors on sale transactions
- Co-ordinating exchange of contracts (once a file is signed off by the Fee Earner)
- Reviewing and reporting on the search results on purchase transactions
- Reviewing and reporting on the mortgage offer on purchase transactions
- Preparing Contract documentation for the clients to sign
Will consider Law Graduate or LPC Graduates with no conveyancing experience but with a strong desire and ambition to work in conveyancing.
For more information please contact [email protected]