We have an excellent opportunity for a Conveyancing Assistant to join a busy Conveyancing department.
This is a challenging and varied role and the successful candidate will provide a comprehensive and efficient support service to the Fee Earners and assist in the smooth transaction of cases.
It is essential that you have previous experience of working within a high volume environment and a sound and demonstrable knowledge of residential conveyancing as well as the ability to work with minimal supervision whilst delivering a quality service.
- Opening new files
- Undertaking searches
- Liaising with clients/estate agents/solicitors/introducers/lenders
- Drafting and issuing of contract papers
- Dealing with enquiries on sales files
- Reporting to the client on mortgage offers
- Exchanging contracts
- Preparation of completion statements/dealing with completions
- Submitting online SDLT
The successful candidates will have an excellent telephone manner and strong communication/organisational skills. A good standard of PC/Keyboard skills (minimum 30 wpm) are essential.
For more information please contact [email protected]